Set the Stage For Stronger Growth & Higher Yields
Stimplex® is a liquid Ascophyllum nodosum PGR that triggers a plant response equivalent to 100 ppm cytokinin. It improves growth and development of plants by working at the cellular level to modulate the production of naturally occurring plant hormones and activating pathways that increase stress tolerance, stimulate root growth, and improves nutrient uptake. Optimum nutritional uptake and increased tolerance to environmental stress lead to greater yields and better quality crops- results you can measure.
- Promotes plant growth hormone activities by naturally stimulating gene expression and metabolic pathways to modify endogenous hormone levels in response to the developmental stage of the plant.
- By stimulating plant defense mechanisms and pathways – improves resistance to biotic stress challenges including disease and insects.
- Modulates hormonal balance resulting in fuller root systems including the formation of small absorptive roots and root tips which increase root surface area and facilitate greater water movement allowing for improved nutrient translocation.
- Elicits antioxidant production when the plant is under stress, which improves crop tolerance to abiotic stress challenges including drought, salinity, heat and chill.
- Regular applications have been shown to increase harvestable yields through improved root growth and plant establishment, nutritional uptake and the plant’s ability to better manage abiotic and biotic stress.
- Forages (Alfalfa, Birdsfoot Trefoil, Clover, Sainfoin)
- Sugar Beets
- Herbs and Spices
- Brussel Sprouts
- Sweet Potatoes
- Case (2.5 Gallon x 2)
- Tote (264 Gallon)
APPLICATION RATES AND TIMING
Stimplex can be used in a wide range of crops to improve root and shoot growth and stress tolerance levels in plants. A water-soluble liquid that is suitable for use in liquid foliar, soil applied, irrigation, side-dressed, ground rig or aerial applications. Working synergistically with your existing nutritional program, Stimplex can be tank mixed with most commonly used fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and other agricultural inputs.
*For crop specific usage rates and timing, please see the label
Application Method: Foliar
Application Information: See label crop specific application timings.
- Do not apply in rain, high winds, or extreme temperature conditions
- Apply during the cool part of the day or when temperatures are <85 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use a surfactant for maximum dispersal and leaf adherence
Application Method: Soil
Application Information: Soil applied treatments can be made by mixing with soil-applied fertility, directed sprays to the soil, sidedress treatments, applications through irrigation systems or other systems which effectively apply Stimplex to the soil.
Notes: Avoid heavy irrigation following application
Application Method: Rooting/Transplant
Application Information: Treat roots with a solution of Stimplex at the rate of 0.15 – 1.00% solution (19-128 fluid ounces per 100 gallons per water) prior to transplanting
Notes: After transplant application, growers can transition to a drench treatment or soil application
Application Method: Late Season & Post Harvest
Application Information: Apply Stimplex to the soil or foliage using the above methods. Stimplex is not intended to be applied to an edible food commodity after harvest.
Notes: Soil or foliar application
Application Method: Drench Treatment
Application Information: Apply soil drench using dilution of 0.30 – 0.70% solution (38-90 fluid ounced per 100 gallons of water) ounces per gallon
Notes: Applications can be made at 1-3 week intervals throughout the growing season
Application Method: Hydroponics
Application Information: In substrate culture systems apply Stimplex at 0.50 to 1.50 fluid ounces per 100 gallons of water continuously with each fertigation cycle. In closed systems reapply 0.50 to 1.50 fluid ounces per 100 gallons of water every 7-14 days
Notes: Applications can be made every 7-14 days
*Stimplex is compatible with many pesticides and nutrients. Always read and follow label directions and conduct a jar test for a new blend.
Crop Application Programs
Stimplex delivers consistent benefits at a variety of growth stages and supports your crop’s ability to manage environmental stress. Consult with your local Acadian Plant Health™ representative to determine the most effective program for your area.
Please click on the crop application programs below to learn more.
Contact Your Local Acadian Representative:
Business Development Manager, Canada & East Coast Region
Key Account Manager, CA & AZ
Key Account Manager, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, West Central Region
Sales Director, North America
Customer Care Representative
Andres Reyes Gaige
Regional Technical Manager
Regional Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager
Business Director, North America
Have a question? Ready to make a purchase?
Interested in becoming a Distributor? Contact us to learn more.