HIGHLY CONCENTRATED BIOSTIMULANT FOR BROAD ACRE & ROW CROPS
EnVoy™ supports improved yield and defends against yield robbing impacts by supporting root growth, boosting nutrient use efficiency, and helping plants increase tolerance to environmental stressors like drought, heat, chill, and salinity.
- EnVoy improves plant establishment, root structure and mass.
- Optimizes plant nutrient availability throughout the growth cycle
- EnVoy contains natural chelators that bind to micronutrients leading to improved uptake & translocation within the plant
- Promotes antioxidant production which aids in stress tolerance & improves photosynthesis by increasing chlorophyll production for better vegetative growth.
- Improves plants tolerance to abiotic stress conditions such as heat, chill, salinity, and drought:
- Helps regulate water loss through the stomata in times of drought which improves moisture retention & reduces wilt.
- Increases plant salt tolerance in both high saline soils and irrigation water.
- Envoy is safe for use in a wide variety of crops and applications throughout the growing season.
- Highly concentrated, easy to use water soluble liquid formulated for in-tank compatibility with most industry crop nutrition, herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides.
- For use in soil, foliar, and irrigation applications.
- Dry beans & pulses
- Corn (field corn, silage, sweet corn, popcorn, seed corn)
- Alfalfa, mixed hay
- Root crops (sugar beet, turnips, swedes)
- All other row crops
Derived exclusively from Ascophyllum nodosum, Envoy best in class performance backed by field research and proven results on multiple crops.
- Case (2.5 Gallon x 2)
- Case (10 Litre x 2)
Application Rates & Timing*
- EnVoy is safe for use in a wide variety of crops and applications throughout the growing season
- EnVoy is a highly concentrated, easy to use water soluble liquid formulated for in-tank compatibility with most other crop nutrition, herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides
- For use in soil, foliar, and irrigation applications
Water Volume: Ground: 10 gallons/acre
In-Furrow | Foliar | Irrigation
U.S.A. Use Rates
In-Furrow: 2 oz/acre (160 acres/jug)
Foliar: 7.5-11 oz/acre (30 acres/jug)
Canada Use Rates
In-Furrow: 55 mL/acre (180 acres/jug)
Foliar: 235-330 mL/acre (30 acres/jug)
*For crop specific usage rates and application timing, please see the label.
Contact Your Local Acadian Representative:
Business Development Manager, Canada & East Coast Region
Key Account Manager, CA & AZ
Key Account Manager, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, West Central Region
Sales Director, North America
Customer Care Representative
Andres Reyes Gaige
Regional Technical Manager
Regional Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager
Business Director, North America
Have a question? Ready to make a purchase?
Interested in becoming a Distributor? Contact us to learn more.